A healthy mouth is worth smiling about, so don’t waste another day putting off the dental care you and your family need.
TRANSPARENT SAVINGS ON:
- Preventive procedures such as exams, x-rays and cleanings.
- Basic procedures such as fillings, extractions and restorative work.
- Major procedures such as crowns, root canals, bridges, dentures, implants and oral surgery.
- Cosmetic procedures such as inlays, bonding and veneers.
- Orthodontic procedures such as braces and Invisalign.
SMILE CARE SAVINGS PLAN IS SIMPLE AND EASY-TO-USE:
- NO waiting periods
- NO exclusions
- NO deductibles
- NO maximums
- NO claim forms
- NO hassles
PLAN MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE
Immediate savings on all dental care! Your plan’s eligibility begins right after you or your affiliated provider submits a completed enrollment application.
New members will receive their Welcome Kit in the mail within 7-10 days of their enrollment date. The Welcome Kit includes a welcome letter, member terms and conditions, and two (2) member ID cards.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Sign up at your affiliated provider by providing attached enrollment application to office.
- Sign up online at: smilecaresavingsplan.com
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your completed enrollment application along with payment
- Call us at: (888) 562-0281 | M-F | 9am – 7pm EST
Smile Care Savings Plan 816 Congress Ave, Suite 1620 Austin, TX 78701
We offer financing options to plan members that are looking for assistance paying for their dental work.
Financing Options Available
- Deferred and Fixed Interest Options
- Low Monthly Payments
- Quick and Easy Approval Process
Please speak with your affiliated provider to find out more about our many financing options available.
Smile Care Savings Plan is NOT INSURANCE, but rather a licensed Dental Savings Plan offered through your local dentist office. The plan is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Health Act. The plan does not make payments directly to affiliated providers. Active plan members receive pre-negotiated, transparent discounts from their affiliated provider’s retail fees applicable to patients without insurance. Since there is no paperwork or reimbursement, plan members must arrange payment with their affiliated provider at the time of service but will receive member-only discounts for all dental procedures rendered. The list of affiliated providers is on the plan website. Please check with your affiliated provider prior to beginning treatment. Discount Medical Plan Organization (DMPO) and plan administrator: Ascension Dental Partners LLC, 816 Congress Ave, Ste. 1620, Austin, TX 78701.